Suffer from low mood, anxiety, depression and stress?
Get in touch with me and learn about powerful world of nutrition
- If you want to improve your mood, lower feelings of stress, reduce cravings and addictions then one of the best ways to see these benefits is to improve your diet.
- Food choice can have a significant impact on your mood.It’s estimated that 97% of women and 68% of men battle with food cravings, especially for foods high in sugar, fat, or carbohydrates.
- These cravings are usually a reaction to stress, anxiety, or depression and generally have little to do with actual hunger. The good news is that you can actually better control your moods, cravings, and be happier by eating certain foods.
- In order to you to help yourself learn how to Fight Depression and Anxiety I have written a few pointers below;
- Food can significantly affect our mood via the action of neurotransmitters in our brain.
- Although sugar and fat in combination can increase serotonin levels, a mood boosting neurotransmitter, other healthy foods like spinach, salmon and turkey can have the same effect.
- Sufficient intake of omega-3 fats is essential for improving mood and relieving symptoms of depression.
Neurotransmitters Influenced by Foods
- One of the key factors when it comes to boosting your mood with food is consuming foods that support Neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters are your brains “messengers” and control mood, energy levels, appetite, and several other functions in the body. AND they’re significantly influenced by what we eat or don’t eat.
- Interested in finding out more please contact me to commence an immediate start on your path to increasing your food for your brain.