Beat Hot Flushes and Other Menopause Symptoms
It’s not the end, I promise. You might be under the impression that, when you reach a certain age, it’s only natural that your energy flatlines and you start putting on weight. No way!
Sure, the years leading up to the menopause (and those beyond) can be brutal for many women. Welcome to the hormonal rollercoaster – and it’s a whole lot less fun than puberty. In fact, it can leave you wondering whether you will ever find joy in your life again.
But hang in there. Menopause is not a disease. It’s a thing, a stage, and the symptoms CAN be managed by making some changes to your food and lifestyle. Seriously. The most common culprits include out-of-kilter thyroid hormones, stress hormones, oestrogen/progesterone, and insulin. You’d be amazed the difference a hormone balancing diet can make to how you feel if any of these questions resonate:
Have you been asking yourself…
- Why do I feel so tired all the time?
- How can I stop my hot flushes?
- Why am I so forgetful?
- Why am I so forgetful? (sorry)
- Why do I feel uncomfortable when I eat?
- Why am I so grumpy and irritable?
- Why can’t I lose weight – and especially round the middle?
- Why can’t I switch off?
- Why can’t I sleep?
- Where has my sex drive gone?
- Why do I get cravings for sweets/chocolate?
- Why do I have so many niggly aches and pains?
- Where did the old ‘me’ go?
Book in for a nutritional therapy consultation and I will show you how you can incorporate some small changes into your diet – at a pace that suits YOU. I’ll listen to your complete health story and devise a professional, tailor-made diet plan to help you reach your personal goals. I’ll ensure the protocol is easy to follow and achievable. You can ask all the questions you need to, and I’ll work with you for as long as you need support.